If you're new to the world of bi curious sites and bi curious dating, then you may be asking yourself two important questions: how do I use these sites safely and how do I meet for a bi curious hookup safely? The following are 5 essential tips that will teach you how to prepare for a bi curious hookup on bi curious sites safely.
Know how to look out for catfishing and scammers
Before you agree to meet anyone on bi curious sites, you need to know how to spot someone who is catfishing—that is, using fake photos or information in an attempt to mislead you about their identity—or scamming you. People may attempt to catfish or scam you for financial reasons or because they want to dupe you into meeting them under false pretenses. Things to look out for include: not uploading new photos; photos that can be found on various sites when you use Google Reverse Search Engine; inconsistencies in their personal details and asking for money or personal details soon after you meet them.
Always meet in a public place firstly
Even if you intend on engaging in a one-night bi curious hookup, you should meet the person you've met online in a public place first. This will allow you to confirm their identity and get a general idea of their "vibe" before you decide to proceed any further. Good ideas for public spots include coffee shops, malls, and restaurants.
Trust your gut instinct before starting bi curious dating
If you ever feel uncomfortable during your date or hookup whether it's right after you meet them or a few hours into your date—then you should know that it's perfectly okay to leave the situation. Trust your gut instincts when it comes to a hookup; if the person seems to be pressuring you or you just don't like how things are proceeding, excuse yourself and leave.
Tell someone you trust the details of your bi curious date
It may seem like an annoying or even intrusive step, but it's important for safety's sake to always have one person who knows where you will be and who you will be meeting when you meet someone from bi curious sites. You don't need to tell the person where you met your date, but you should tell them the basics including: where you will be going if it's a specific area; the location of your date's house if you will be going there; and their name and photo.
Set up a check-in time with a trusted person
You should also set up a check-in time with this person. A check-in time means that they will call or message you to see if things are going okay, and you answer with a predetermined message to let them know you are okay—or that you need help. It may be helpful to have a 'secret' message to ask for help in case things are serious and you need to leave without alerting the other person that something is wrong.
What is Bi Curious? How to Start Bi Curious Dating Successfully?Posted by bicurious.biz |
In a relationship, you will meet all sorts of people and one of the most interesting kind are the "bi-curious". These are the people who prefer the same-gender sexual experience but their sexual practice is not identified as bisexual. Being a bisexual or bi curious is not a sexual perversion but a perfectly okay thing to be.
What Is a Bi Curious?
A bisexual person is an individual who is attracted to both male and female. How strong is the attraction much and its manner are different from one person to another. For instance, a bisexual male may be strongly attracted to the female but also develops emotional and intellectual attraction to other men. A woman may desire men to fulfill their physical and emotional needs but feels strongly attracted towards other women.
Bisexual and bi curious dating may seem like the best of both worlds; the option to date both men and women. Relationships might become more complicated, but bi curious dating involves more basic interpersonal challenges everyone faces. If you get to know more about yourself as well as your needs for a relationship, you are able to answer the questions everyone must figure out in order to be happy.
How to start bi curious dating successfully?
The first step toward successful bisexual dating is to visit a bi curious website and meet those bi curious singles. Then start to learn more about yourself and consider and understand the needs of your potential partners.
1. At the onset, get the correct meaning of the both terms: bisexual is someone who has been sexually active with women and by bi-curious are simply women who find attraction towards other women or even have sexual fantasies about other women, but have never committed them actually.
2. You will be her first sexual experience with a woman. As you are her initial experience with a woman, she could become very strongly attached rot you right away. You'll also play the role of being her teacher on what works best and what doesn't when it comes to women. Be prepared and be ready to figure out lots of things.
3. Figure out the male/female version of relationship. If she's been married, she has only a heterosexual version of life and relationship. Most bi curious women will act helpless or actually believe that they are not capable to do certain things for men always did these things in the past.
4. You remind her that she does not need to be drunk during the make-out session that she probably did with her straight friends. Make her understand that women who love women and love sex with women, does their sex sober. Sex is best experienced when you're fully awake and conscious to the wonder of a woman's breasts, lips, skin, and wetness.
5. A bi curious must be serious about doing her thing not just to satisfy their curiosity. Make your bi curious partner feel that you have the power of knowing more than she does about what will please her, the thrill of being her first and being in control.
You are entitled to enjoy your pleasure and suit your preferences, just like meeting your partner in the bi curious website; however, your most important duty is to know more about yourself, as well as your bi curious singles. So if this sounds like something you could get into and have started your bi curious dating successfully, then you go girl and enjoy!